Skip to main content

Don't Fake It

It had been a long time  since I wrote last time. In other words I had been waiting for a day when I could peacefully write with all my heart. 

Yeah. Almost an year and a half passed by,  before getting into a job . By the time  I ate up the most miserable times of my life. Bridging between degree and a career had been very difficult. 

Choosing which road to travel was a tough task,  I stood stumbled at the crossroads. Chose one,  hoping to find light soon. But 'soon' came late. Luckily it came,  anyhow. 

Like most people who try for competitive exams,  I carried hope in my right hand and uncertainity in my left hand. Every morning i jumped out of bed with my hard-made-energy out of that hope,  so that my engine  run tirelessly for the whole day. Every night i fell back to bed staring at nothing but darkness filled with uncertainty. 

At this stage of life , people become answerable to many questions  about why, when and how. 

One of the most difficult questions I faced was when will my mother retire. When I live depending on my mothers earning as a teacher, her retirement is a nightmare (She is not a govt. Employee) . Dear friend, sorry,  I couldn't tell you that day. But this question was really painful. I don't know whether you noticed how my voice cracked when you asked it.

Our sir at the coaching institute used to boost up our energy  saying, 'Work hard, not for you,  not for your loved ones,  but for the other curious people around you,  who is always worried of your matters.' Yeah he was quite true. 

So here comes the next question.  As I was not available at my hometown,  it was my amma who suffered all the teasers. "Did she get a job?" "Did she get a job". They used to repeat it again and again. And finally one day she replied, " Please don't  ask  whether she got a job anymore. I'll  let you know if she get one ". Thus my amma tirelessly fought against all typical aunties and uncles. Each parent should respond like the same rather than getting ashamed of such questions. Thanks  to amma for this special thing  and for everything.  
 
I have always been haunted with a question  why banking after Btech as if I'm  the only person to do that 'crime' Though I felt bad when it was asked, I gained inspiration from my acquaintances  as well as from google  knowing about the engineer-turned-bankers.i realized  it is not at all a crime. I pondered over this question a lot and I wonder why is an engineer-turned-banker  a 'meh' and engineer -turned- ias   a ' wow'.  (I'm  not making a comparison between the two  professions,  i refer to the opinion of people, on those who prepare for the respective exams.)


And  you may be thinking why do I blah out all these here.  I need to take it off my heart. Talk out loud to the world.  

So take it as my request, if you know somebody trying hard to achieve his or her goal, somebody who is following a dream, please keep this in mind. 

Please take care not to ask anything that sounds like 'vallathum nadakuo'. It really breaks the heart. Yeah,  I've had my heartbreak several times already. But bravely I stood tall against it .

And also I believe no baby is born to this world with a blueprint of his or her life ahead. Everything comes as it flows.  If everything goes on like what one plans,  then where is life?  You walk, run,  fall,  crawl,  turn, bend  and even retrace.  Still life goes on.  So nobody can judge what would happen. Nobody can imagine what height the other would scale. 

Tell them to hope. Tell them its okay to fall. But to rise with all fire.  Tell them to believe.  Tell them there are still people to support. Tell them there is still time. Tell girls and boys, there is still time to get married. Because a small kind gesture may really boost someone's day.

Also if you can't  motivate, its okay. Don't fake it. (It is toxic like unkept promises). Give some energy. If you can't  its okay. Don't destroy it.  (I've personally felt  some conversation  tend to destroy my hard-made energy.)

At some difficult times,  I've felt how some people could lift me up when I've  lost my confidence on myself. Make me believe that  I've entered into this earlier and  there's still time. Telling failures are only the stepping stones and not to  fall on it. Really,  I owe a lot to you ! 

And the ultimate inspiration to all the struggles was a job to earn and to live a life that is longed for. To be valued, to be independent and to do whatever wanted. And few days before I felt happy for all the sufferings I had when my mom told me this, "Dear, now you may stop studying.  You watch films,  hear songs, read, write  and do whatever you want.'  Really,  I was waiting for this moment. !

It is not that I've reached the end of the tunnel. It's a time to take some rest. To refresh, reload and rejuvenate.  Revamp for the life to come. Because I know life is a rollercoaster ride.

Comments

  1. Like you talked most of my heart out๐Ÿ˜waiting for the time to show this attitude๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victory belongs to the most persevering and there is no sweet revenge than victory. Let your inner light guide you always. ๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sruthi...Hearty congrats...I also heard this dialogue "vallathum nadakuvo" from many. Now we realise that those people were mandatory for our success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love and power to you girl ๐Ÿ˜❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sruthi ,my dear .. u suffered ,u struggled ,u fought and u won. And now u simply just reflect hope, happiness and everything positive... U really really inspire...Love u dear..

    ReplyDelete
  8. More love to you Sruthi.
    Congrats for the job, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

เด•ാเดค്เดคിเดฐിเดช്เดช്

เด…เด™്เด™เดจെ  เดžเด™്เด™เดŸെ  official lockdown  เด…เดตเดธാเดจിเดš്เดšു.  เด…เดคെ,   เดžാเดฏเดฑാเดด്เดš   เดชเดค്เดฐเดค്เดคിเดฒെ เดฎുเตป เดชേเดœിเตฝ เดคเดจ്เดจെ  เด•ാเดฃാം.  เดฌാเด™്เด•് เดธเดฎเดฏം 10-4 เด†เด•്เด•ി  เดŽเดจ്เดจ്.  เดนാ..  เด…เด™്เด™เดจെ  เดฒോเด•്เด•് เดกൌเตบเด‰ം เดคീเตผเดจ്เดจു  เดŽเดจ്เดจ്  เดจെเดŸുเดตീเตผเดช്เดชിเดŸ്เดŸ്  เด‡เดฐിเด•്เด•ാเดตും เดฌാเด™്เด•ിเตฝ  เดœോเดฒിเดฏെเดŸുเด•്เด•ുเดจ്เดจเดตเตผ  เดญൂเดฐിเดญാเด—ം  เดชേเดฐും.  เดŽเด™്เด•ിเดฒും   เดˆ  เดฐോเด—เดฎൊเด•്เด•െ  เดฎാเดฑിเดฏാเตฝ  เดตേเด—ം  เด•ിเดฒോเดฎീเดฑ്เดฑเดฑുเด•เตพ  เด…เดช്เดชുเดฑเดค്เดคുเดณ്เดณ  เดตീเดŸ്เดŸിเดฒൊเดจ്เดจ്  เดชോเดฏ്‌เดตเดฐാเดฒ്เดฒോ เดŽเดจ്เดจ เดšിเดจ്เดคเดฏുเดฎുเดฃ്เดŸ്.   เดฎാเตผเดš്เดš്‌  เดฐเดฃ്เดŸാเดฎเดค്เดคെ  เดตാเดฐം  เดคൊเดŸ്เดŸ് เด•ോเดตിเดก് 19 เด•േเดฐเดณเดค്เดคിเตฝ  เดช്เดฐเดถ്เดจเดฎാเดฏി เดคുเดŸเด™്เด™ിเดฏเดฒ്เดฒോ.  เดŽเด™്เด•ിเดฒും  เดฐเดฃ്เดŸും เด•เดฒ്เดชിเดš് เดฐเดฃ്เดŸാം  เดถเดจി เดžാเดฏเตผ  เด’เดดിเดตിเดจ്  เดตീเดŸ്เดŸിเตฝ เดชോเดฏി เดตเดจ്เดจു.  เด…เดช്เดชൊ  เดคเดจ്เดจെ  เดจാเดŸ്เดŸുเด•ാเตผ เดšിเดฒเตผ  เดšോเดฆിเดš്เดšു.  เดŽเดจ്เดคെ เดชോเดจ്เดจെ.?  เดฆൂเดฐ เดฏാเดค്เดฐ เด’เดดിเดตാเด•്เด•ാเตป เดชเดฑเดž്เดžเดคเดฒ്เดฒേเดจ്เดจ്.  เด…เดจ്เดจ് เดตീเดŸ്เดŸിเตฝ  เดชോเดฏി เดตเดจ്เดจเดคാ เดชിเดจ്เดจെ เด‡เดตിเดŸെ เดฒോเด•്เด•เดก്‌ เดกൌเตบ.  เดชിเดจ്เดจെ เด•ോเดตിเดก് เด…เด™്เด™് เด•ൂเดŸി.  เด‡เดฑ്เดฑเดฒിเดฏിเตฝ  เด’เด•്เด•െ  เด•เดค്เดคി เดชเดŸเตผเดจ്เดจു.  เดนോเดธ്เดฑ്เดฑเดฒിเตฝ  เดžാเดจും  เดŽเดจ്เดฑെ เด•ൂเดŸെ เดตเตผเด•്เด•ിเดฏുเดจ്เดจ เด•ുเดŸ്เดŸിเดฏും เดฎാเดค്เดฐเดฎേ เด‰เดฃ്เดŸാเดฏിเดฐുเดจുเดณ്เดณു. เด•ോเดณേเดœ് เดชിเดณ്เดณേเดฐൊเด•്เด•െ  เดตീเดŸ്เดŸിเตฝ เดชോเดฏി.  เดชിเดจ്เดจെ เด‰เดฃ്เดŸാเดฏിเดฐുเดจ്เดจเดค് เดชเดจ്เดค്เดฐเดฃ്เดŸാം เด•്เดฒാเดธ്เดธിเตฝ เดชเด ിเด•്เด•ുเดจ്เดจ  เด’เดฐു  เด•ുเดŸ്เดŸിเดฏും.     เดžเด™്เด™เตพเด•്เด•്  เดญเด•്เดทเดฃเดฎുเดฃ്เดŸാเด•്เด•ാเตป เดตേเดฃ്เดŸി เดฎാเดค്เดฐം เด†เดณെ เดตെเด•്เด•ുเดจ്เดจเดค് เดฌുเดฆ്เดงിเดฎുเดŸ്เดŸാเดฃ് เดŽเดจ

MY INNER MONOLOGUE

It is more than twenty years that I had been here in this beautiful planet as a humble Earthling. Life here is not so boring ; the hills, mountains, valleys, oceans, storms, breeze , sun, moon, stars ,sky – everything has its own stories to tell and lessons to teach , but only when we watch them close. just like everyones journey mine too was worth living when I look back. Because it has moulded me up. So, t hese are what I am, what I see when I look back and what has moulded me to step ahead. Life is dynamic. Sometimes unexpected things happen in your life to change the direction of its flow. Embrace   the change. Life is not full of rainbows. Though climbing up the hill is difficult, the top view may be breathtaking. I have always wondered what the ultimate meaning of love is. The question is quite intriguing. Family ? friends ? The purest form of love I believe is the love that a mother has towards her children and I am not sure about the other forms of love. The ul