Skip to main content

Wow !


Have you ever said a 'wow'?  Yeah! We've watched  films,  heard soulful music, visited beautiful places and met amazing people. So, we've might have told it a lot of times. But any time to yourself ?  A 'wow'? 

During my college days when I was utterly confused about the direction i was travelling,  I made up my mind to boost myself. Yeah,  I made a 'wow' plate and placed it at the  coziest corner of my room. Ever since, it has inspired me to be a wow to myself and to never settle for ordinary.   to  to get up whenever I felt like slipping away. Whenever I cried for my failures I contemplated on this 'wow' to bounce back. I kept  reminding myself to be 'wow' rather than being normal. As the time passed by, I told wow to myself several times. Getting into a job was a wow thing for me like everyone. But I've  told myself bigger wows many times other than that. There were specifically some wow days when i could sleep satisfied with all peace. I tell wow to myself when I start doing something I think I couldn't.  I say wow when things fall at place unexpectedly. I say wow when i do something all my own. I say wow when I realise staying true to oneself is the best thing one can do to its inner bae. And with all pride and vibe,  my 'wow' plate keep on sticking to my wall,  inspiring me to keep growing each moment.

Yeah, self appreciation is key to improve your growth. Because if you can't appreciate yourself, then there's no happiness.  Patting on your  own shoulder,  before others doing it give more power to yourself. If you believe,  if you truly believe, you are right,  then hold on to yourself. Just like you become a critic of yourself, admire yourself with all your heart. ❤️

 

So,  why not  give a try?  Get your wow plate ready. 😇🌟

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

കാത്തിരിപ്പ്

അങ്ങനെ  ഞങ്ങടെ  official lockdown  അവസാനിച്ചു.  അതെ,   ഞായറാഴ്ച   പത്രത്തിലെ മുൻ പേജിൽ തന്നെ  കാണാം.  ബാങ്ക് സമയം 10-4 ആക്കി  എന്ന്.  ഹാ..  അങ്ങനെ  ലോക്ക് ഡൌൺഉം തീർന്നു  എന്ന്  നെടുവീർപ്പിട്ട്  ഇരിക്കാവും ബാങ്കിൽ  ജോലിയെടുക്കുന്നവർ  ഭൂരിഭാഗം  പേരും.  എങ്കിലും   ഈ  രോഗമൊക്കെ  മാറിയാൽ  വേഗം  കിലോമീറ്ററുകൾ  അപ്പുറത്തുള്ള  വീട്ടിലൊന്ന്  പോയ്‌വരാല്ലോ എന്ന ചിന്തയുമുണ്ട്.   മാർച്ച്‌  രണ്ടാമത്തെ  വാരം  തൊട്ട് കോവിഡ് 19 കേരളത്തിൽ  പ്രശ്നമായി തുടങ്ങിയല്ലോ.  എങ്കിലും  രണ്ടും കല്പിച് രണ്ടാം  ശനി ഞായർ  ഒഴിവിന്  വീട്ടിൽ പോയി വന്നു.  അപ്പൊ  തന്നെ  നാട്ടുകാർ ചിലർ  ചോദിച്ചു.  എന്തെ പോന്നെ.?  ദൂര യാത്ര ഒഴിവാക്കാൻ പറഞ്ഞതല്ലേന്ന്.  അന്ന് വീട്ടിൽ  പോയി വന്നതാ പിന്നെ ഇവിടെ ലോക്കഡ്‌ ഡൌൺ.  പിന്നെ കോവിഡ് അങ്ങ് കൂടി.  ഇറ്റലിയിൽ  ഒക്കെ  കത്തി പടർന്നു.  ഹോസ്റ്റലിൽ  ഞാനും  എന്റെ കൂടെ വർക്കിയുന്ന കുട്ടിയും മാത്രമേ ഉണ്ടായിരുനുള്ളു. കോളേജ് പിള്ളേരൊക്കെ  വീട്ടിൽ പോയി.  പിന്നെ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നത് പന്ത്രണ്ടാം ക്ലാസ്സിൽ പഠിക്കുന്ന  ഒരു  കുട്ടിയും.     ഞങ്ങൾക്ക്  ഭക്ഷണമുണ്ടാക്കാൻ വേണ്ടി മാത്രം ആളെ വെക്കുന്നത് ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടാണ് എന

MY INNER MONOLOGUE

It is more than twenty years that I had been here in this beautiful planet as a humble Earthling. Life here is not so boring ; the hills, mountains, valleys, oceans, storms, breeze , sun, moon, stars ,sky – everything has its own stories to tell and lessons to teach , but only when we watch them close. just like everyones journey mine too was worth living when I look back. Because it has moulded me up. So, t hese are what I am, what I see when I look back and what has moulded me to step ahead. Life is dynamic. Sometimes unexpected things happen in your life to change the direction of its flow. Embrace   the change. Life is not full of rainbows. Though climbing up the hill is difficult, the top view may be breathtaking. I have always wondered what the ultimate meaning of love is. The question is quite intriguing. Family ? friends ? The purest form of love I believe is the love that a mother has towards her children and I am not sure about the other forms of love. The ul

Don't Fake It

It had been a long time  since I wrote last time. In other words I had been waiting for a day when I could peacefully write with all my heart.  Yeah. Almost an year and a half passed by,  before getting into a job . By the time  I ate up the most miserable times of my life. Bridging between degree and a career had been very difficult.  Choosing which road to travel was a tough task,  I stood stumbled at the crossroads. Chose one,  hoping to find light soon. But 'soon' came late. Luckily it came,  anyhow.  Like most people who try for competitive exams,  I carried hope in my right hand and uncertainity in my left hand. Every morning i jumped out of bed with my hard-made-energy out of that hope,  so that my engine  run tirelessly for the whole day. Every night i fell back to bed staring at nothing but darkness filled with uncertainty.  At this stage of life , people become answerable to many questions  about why, when and how.  One of the most difficult questions I faced was when