- There were people who helped to sense the stars inside me and help me grow. I learned there is happiness in helping people grow and see how they flourish. An unparalleled happiness.
- There were people who told that self motivation is the best motivation. I learned you need to motivate yourself in daily basis to keep yourself moving.
- There were people from whom I learned one should not stay back worrying about the limits. Firstly one need to jump into the river to learn swimming.
- There were people who infused confidence on me whenever I stood at the crossroads and doubted my capability to take decisions to choose between the choices. I learned they are invaluable people and its necessary to hold them tight.
- There were moments I felt like scatter-brained and worried figuring out what is going around. I learned its okay if you don’t feel confident, all you need is to pretend confident and if you carry enough fire, you will end up reaching somewhere worthy.
- There were times people pitied on me and intensated my worry on my inner self. I learned it is necessary to be a wow in one way or the other.
- There were times I realised the time you spent with people must really be worthy. I learned to make conversations rather than nonversations.
- There were times I felt to and fro to people . I wonder how people oscillate without thinking about the ones tied to them. There were moments which ripped my heart apart. I learned it will be difficult to hold emotional attachment to people.
- There were moments I felt totally disordered and messy. I learned I have to practice discipline and routine to bring me in line.
- There were times I realized not everyone is supposed to stay back in your life. Not everything is supposed to be everlasting. I learned even if situations change and people leave, hold on to what it left on you.
- I learned holding grudges doesn’t help you to move on. All you need is to absorb the positive vibes and let go the rest.
- I learned the essence of following good people and feeling the muse.
- I learned care is not about calling your friend at midnight to wish for birthday, but its about staying along in the rest of the days.
- There were people who were really meant to be supporting hands, but disappointed me at certain situations. Also I saw events which dawned adversely on my people from all of which I learned one need not be blindly sincere to anyone.
- There were people who walked alongside to listen to my worries. There were people who stood constantly fine since we met despite the spring and fall. Pretended knowing everything without even talking about. I learned it is essential to be loyal to such people.
Sometimes when me or my friends talk in particular about girls , a girl’s dream , the fire she carries within, ,some friends call us feminists . But I don’t care ‘cause I carry a pinch of feminist in me and that’s worth wearing, I strongly believe. But my feminism may not be the same as they may assume.Woman and Man are two sides of the same coin when God created them; with certain differences in their biological features. With these differences they are peculiar to one another, and were meant to complement each other. During the cave ages, men went for hunting out in forests for food and women remained in caves cooking food and taking care of babies. But what if men took out women with them, for hunting? What if, they taught women to climb trees, hunt for food and to defend themselves from enemies? What if, women insisted on men to learn cooking and taking care of babies? Then this would not have been the story.Since the …